Engineering Management Department of Technical Faculty in Bor,
University of Belgrade (http://menadzment.tf.bor.ac.rs/english/)
Our International Cooperation
EMD is intensively engaged in international cooperation with partners from the region, EU and non EU countries. Some of our most important international activities:
1. International Resita Network for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (http://resitanet.eu/index.php?id=2 ).
The main objective of the cooperation in this network is the improvement of students’ and graduates’ qualification in the fields of entrepreneurship and innovation, which become an increasing importance for the economic development of countries and regions more and more, considering knowledge, skills and competence concerning the European Qualification Framework.
Another important goal of the network is to develop the intercultural competence of the students. This goal is achieved with the trainings in intercultural communication and cooperation and through gathering the practical and concrete experiences.
The creative cooperation of professors, lecturers and students within the Resita Network shall promote inventions and innovations and shall contribute to improve the spirit of innovation and to increase the number of successful innovations within the regions of the network universities. Member Universities of this network are: Germany (University of Applied Science Worms), Slovenia (GEA College, Ljubljana), Bulgaria (RUSE University), Romania (University Eftimie Murgy, Resita), Montenegro (University of Podgorica), Macedonia (University American College), Bosnia and Herzegovina (University of Zenica), Albania (University of Tirana) and Serbia (University of Belgrade, Technical faculty in Bor). In the period 2008 – 2017 this network was financially supported by DAAD foundation. As the activities of this Network, partner universities are organizing:
· International summer academies (for professors and teaching staff);
· Case writing seminars for researchers;
· Guest lecturers exchange;
· PhD students visits (15-20 days stay);
· Joint research projects. Active research projects:
o Failure and Recovery of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (http://bussol4you.blogspot.rs/2016/10/failure-and-recovery-of-small-and.html )
o Corporate social responsibility (CSR) as the entrepreneurial activity (http://bussol4you.blogspot.rs/2016/10/corporate-social-responsibility.html ).
2. ERASMUS + KA1 Projects. Details for the ERASMUS + contracts are available at: http://menadzment.tfbor.bg.ac.rs/english/erasmus/
Our active ERASMUS + mobility partnerships:
· Obuda University Budapest, Hungary (https://www.uni-obuda.hu/en )
· University of Eastern Finland, Finland (https://www.uef.fi/en/etusivu )
Our ERASMUS + contracts signed in 2017:
· Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania (www.unitbv.ro/orien/)
· Saxion University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands (https://www.saxion.edu/ )
3. Cooperation with Visegrad Group countries:
· Students Symposium with the main topic: “Environmental awareness as a universal European Value” which was financially supported by the Visegrad Fund (http://mksm.sjm06.com/?page_id=777 ). This symposium was organized during May 2016.
· Roundtable entitled “Possibilities for development of business cluster network between SMEs from Visegrad countries and Serbia” was financially supported by the Visegrad Fund. The roundtable was organized during May 2014.
Visegrad Group partners on both projects were:
· Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management – Hungary: http://kgk.uni-obuda.hu/
· Institute of Production Engineering, Faculty of Management, The Czestochowa University of Technology – Poland: http://kgk.uni-obuda.hu/
· University of South Bohemia, Faculty of Economics – Czech Republic: www.ef.jcu.cz
· University of ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava, Faculty of Mass Media of UCM – Slovakia: http://www.ucm.sk
· The Managers of Quality and Production Association – Poland: http://qpij.pl
4. Active bilateral agreements for international cooperation with Non EU countries. In frame of this partnership EMD have wide cooperation with the Russian presidential academy on national economy and public administration (RANEPA), from Moscow, Russia (http://www.ranepa.ru/eng/).